Re: [opensuse] No Tumbleweed mirrors?
On 27/07/17 08:18, Wilhelm Boltz wrote:
Hello
Am Dienstag, 25. Juli 2017, 16:48:37 CEST schrieb Christopher Myers:
From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 4:54 PM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] No Tumbleweed mirrors?

Definitely something very wrong. Try fetching from
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/tumbleweed/iso/
MUCH better...eta 20 minutes versus the 8 hours the link from the main
download site was suggesting.

Definitely something going on though, even still this morning, since
they're still not showing up properly on the mirror page.
I recently found out that it works very well with firefox and add-on
"dta" by clicking on "metalink" on the page "details"�.

By "dta" I assume you mean DownThemAll, right?

There is no 'dta' in the list of Add-ons for Firefox.

Greetings
Willi

� e. g. "https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/"; -> "https://
download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-
Current.iso.mirrorlist"

BC

--
You are NOT entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your
INFORMED opinion. Nobody is entitled to be ignorant.