Re: [opensuse] Btrfs ...
On 2017-02-27 02:09, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 26/02/17 07:57 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I know, btrfs rollback also excludes /home. I said so. /tmp I'm unsure.

Ah. Now you're talking about sub-volumes whereas I've been talking about
mounted file systems.

Doesn't matter. For excluded directories, doesn't matter.

If I'm willing to edit the config file(s) for snapper then I can exclude
anything.
Or, as I said, I can set up snapper to work in an additional file system, REAL
file system that is, not a sub-volume.

No. Everything that snapper can rollback has to be, apparently, a single
filesystem, with different volumes or whatever is the name.

Just like everything else about Linux, if you know what you're doing you can
hand-craft the config files to make it do just about anything. Forget Yast.
Yast is for doing things the designers of yast decided they thought you should
be doing.

Learn you system. Experiment. Break it a few (dozen/hundred) times. You
learn
more by making mstakes.

Well, if you wish to spend time in that... I don't.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.