Re: [opensuse] Major install problems with 13.2
В Mon, 05 Jan 2015 16:34:19 +1100
Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

But is this right? I mean, you insert the DVD to be able to install oS,
and well *before* you select "Installation" something has already
decided that: 1) you cannot Boot from Hard Drive; 2) you cannot Check
the Media; 3) you cannot do a Memory Test.

1) under EFI "Boot from Hard Drive" is meaningless and even if possible
most likely does not do what you would expect it to do

2) I did not look in details how media check is implemented, but yes,
under EFI media organization may make it hard to implement

3) memtest86+ is for legacy BIOS only. If you are aware about memtest
or similar tool with suitable license that can be used for EFI - by all
means, tell developers so it can be integrated.