Re: [opensuse] Firefox 34.0.5
[...]
As I stated in my previous post I have been using the daily releases of
both Firefox and Thunderbird for *years* - until some weeks ago when
both went "unstable" from my point of view.

Ah, apples and oranges again. Most here would opt to the openSUSE
provided packages and would not understand that you are not. And as the
openSUSE packages appear stable, why would you "complain" about mozilla's
daily builds here. Why not on mozilla's support lists where their
programmers would see the problem(s)? Here you are just urinating upwind.