Re: [opensuse] Reboot Fails After 12.1 64Bit Installation?
On Saturday, February 04, 2012 04:09 PM James Knott wrote:
Jesse Palser wrote:
Anyone have any idea what the problem is
and how to successfully install openSUSE 12.1 64Bit
onto my computer?

No idea what the problem is, but I also can't boot 12.1 on one
computer. I have to leave the DVD in the drive and boot it first then
it continues on to booting from the hard drive, which then works.

IME this problem has been with the MBR. I have solved it in the past by
putting the DOS code in the MBR and using the primary PBR sector instead.