Re: [OT] [opensuse] I'm stuck - SSL Certs / email server
On 26.04.2011 10:35, Mihira Fernando wrote:
On 04/26/2011 01:57 PM, Sandy Drobic wrote:

Your assumption was that encryption is mandantional and thus responsible for
rejecting mails that should be accepted.

This is where you went off track, or where my sentence was not clear enough
(most likely its the latter).

What I wrote :

Running SSL or TLS only on port 25 is likely to
cause your server to loose mail

What I meant : Enforcing SSL or TLS on port 25 so that encryption is made to
be the mandatory default is likely to cause the server to loose mail.

Yes, that is what I thought. I was irritated by the phrase "cause the server
to loose mail". You can't loose mail that you haven't accepted. (^-^)

It is more like a self-inflicted denial-of-service. ;-)

Sandy