Re: [opensuse] unsubscribe
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsaavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:26:35 -0500
On 12/23/2010 12:02 PM, DenverD wrote:
i bet your daddy used to make fun of you when you made a mistake
right...and, so you wanna make me feel like a stupid kid like he did
you, and thereby feel all warm and fuzzy, superior like..

Actually, my father died in a car wreck when I was two years old. But thanks for that.
so, what is your claim to fame and smarts?
wanna see mine?
People that feel the need to brag, are overcompensating.
wanna compare smarts?
You apparently cannot read.
success?
Success is measured by what a man has overcame to be where he is and not what he has accomplished.
station in life?
That would be Pennsylvania.
experiences?
I've set up networks for business and have made a name for my self in my current occupation as being a go to guy and accomplisher. So much so that my superiors have moved me around to save my job in time of economic crisis due to my skills.
education attainment?
Degree in computer science. But experience and skill surpass a piece of paper saying I know my field of study.
liquid assets?
Again, overcompensating.

come on big shot, lets see what you got (besides a high schoolish swipe)!!

feel all superior now?

dd

If you're so smart, then why could not not read the footer in the thousands and thousands of messages that have come through this list? Including the upteen unsubscribe messages that have spontaneously come down the list?