Re: [opensuse] VirtualBox
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:58:38 +0300

/usr/share/virtualbox/src/vboxdrv/build_in_tmp: line 95: make:
command not found

Install basic development pattern, and that will install all that is
needed to compile kernel module.

--
Regards Rajko,

In two days of searching, I have been unable to find how to install a
pattern, where to fine the basic development pattern, or what packages
are contained in this specific pattern.

Packages installed on this system are:
cpp44
gcc
gcc44
libgcc44
libgcc-32bit

I suppose that, if these were installed from the DVD, it is likely that
any other packages needed for compiling the kernel would also have been
installed. But if something essential is missing, I would like to make up
the lack -- if I knew what it was.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on