Re: [opensuse] kernel install conflicts -- Can I safely ignore them?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:27:59 -0400
* Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx> [04-16-10 15:23]:
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:05:05 +0200, "Carlos E. R."
<carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All buildservice projects should have a mandatory html directory with a
mandatory index.html in which we could find the purpose and target of the
repo, and reporting/contacting info, at least.

Such a list would IMO be the ideal target for email address
harvesters. But you should still enter this feature request in
openfate.

Perhaps the addresses should be presented as a graphic rather than text
and maybe even with distorted letters??