Re: [opensuse] Confused by hard drive naming/position /dev/sda vs hd0 etc,
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:30:51 +0000
Brian K. White wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
Philipp Thomas wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:08:57 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

Philipp, is there any chance you could persuade your mailer to include
the poster's name. It's really tiresome having to chase back through the
thread to discover who you're quoting :(

Ideally I'd like both myself. Blow-by-blow of the regular text output
AND something that estimated percent complete, ie progress bar or circle.

While we're in wishlist mode :) I wish that the blow-by-blow account was
reformatted to make it easy to associate the 'failed' with the correct
text. At the moment there's a huge blank space between the two that
makes it difficult to line them up. Possible solutions would be filling
the space with rows of dots, rearranging the lines so the status was at
the left-hand edge or just reducing the blanks to 5 or so.

Cheers, Dave