Re: [opensuse] Who is using Gnome?
  • From: Constantinos Maltezos <pandarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:12:48 -0600
On Friday 30 January 2009 1:15:10 pm Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Freitag, 30. Januar 2009 17:04:28 schrieb Larry Stotler:
I'd be interested in hearing from those who use it and what their
experiences are.

Evidently Linus Torvalds agrees with you. Considering how much he
said he hated gnome, he's now using it instead of KDE4.

Who wouldn't agree if KDE4.*0* was forced on you?

Sven

Whoa! Linus Torvalds had KDE 4.0 forced on him? I hope he had whoever did
that arrested!

I hate it when extremists and terrorists force me to install new software.
It's a sad state of affairs when people think the only way to get their point
across is to impinge on my rights as a user.

I'll pray for you, Linus.