[opensuse] Citrix client for openSUSE 11.1
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:07:11 +0100

I have just tried to install the 'latest' citrix linux client from
citrix via an RPM. It requires /usr/lib/libXm.so.3, but 11.1 comes
with /usr/lib/libXm.so.4. How have others sorted this? I need to access
a web-based citrix server. Any advice on the best way on openSUSE 11.1?
The java version seems not to work either...

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.