[opensuse] curl error-connection time out
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:11:57 -0700
Today I finally installing opensuse 11.1 kde 4.2 in all machines.

Q. Using yast software manager to update the system very often I get a
curl error and a connection time out. I retry and everything is OK.

Everything is working OK but I had to be behind the screen to interact
all the time with this connection time outs. I do not remember anything
like that previously. It may be the server are very busy.

Any comments.

-=terry=-