Re: [opensuse] Pidgin & MSN
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:45:13 +0100
Evidently ([1], [2]), MSN has made changes in its servers that have
rendered Pidgin and Adium unable to connect and I have recently
discovered this affects me.

I wonder if anyone else has encountered this problem, if they know of a
work-around (other than switching IM clients, since I've triend Kopete
and don't entirely care for it) and / or whether there are plans to get
existing packages fixed?

Seems to be a general problem.. I'm connected again right now, but
have had connection problems with MSN for about a week now.

C.