Re: [opensuse] KDE4.2
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:21:11 +0100

On Jan 28, 2009, at 5:37 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:

Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 20:43 -0500, Fred A. Miller wrote:

NOT quite right. The old problem with Intel graphics is back.....3D
screen savers lock up the system tighter than a crabs hind end!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is this a verified crab characteristic?

You bet, that's really tight!

It surely begs the question: how do you know? Who has measured such a thing? It is sort of like eating something bad and saying it tastes like guano. How would one know?When I lived in Arkansas, and then later in New Mexico, we always were concerned about our neighbors to the south...

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Kapellgränd 7
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

And remember:

It is like talking about large city with all constructions finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.