[opensuse] opensuse.org wiki page change suggestion
  • From: JW <jw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:23:24 -0600
Could whoever is responsible for this page:

https://build.opensuse.org/

PLEASE put a whopping big "SEARCH" button on it? The link to the serach page
is a very small gray phrase buried in the middle of a bunch of black text
("find the latest open source packages"), it's hard to find, hard to see, and
hard to explain to other people where it is.

Even better, could we have a new "search" link in the left nav in
the "openSuSE" box that links directly to the search page
http://software.opensuse.org/search?

This has been bugging me for years. Time for an upgrade! :-)

Thanks!

JW