Re: [opensuse] Remove all kde code from s11
  • From: Tony Alfrey <tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:18:59 -0800
Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
On Mon, January 26, 2009 01:19, Dave Feustel wrote:

And regarding the tin-foil hat: that actually is a step in the right
direction. The reason is that ambient rf radiation (from cell towers,
wifi, gwen towers, etc) is now a TRILLION times greater than twenty
years ago (Source: Dr. Ricard Deagle at nutrimedical.com.

<snip>

Please move it to the off-topic list.
And by the way, tin foil hats actually *increase* the amount of RF
radiation that reaches your head. It works as an antenna...

I'm thinking that his tin hat might be way too long to act like a quarter-wave dipole at 2.45 GHz (typical cell phone microwave) and is thereby not resonant at 2.45 GHz. And tin is not a very good conductor, so I'm thinking that his hat might make a better heater. He could test this by putting a tin hat on a melon, and sticking the whole affair in a microwave oven. And don't forget the WD-40.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx