[opensuse] Firefox controls by Search???
  • From: hans.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:47:10 +0700 (WIT)
recently i get directed to search.com a lot. and most of my bookmarks are
Search labeled (the icon is "S"). I dont know what i did with firefox,
perhaps coz of addons?? How do I get rid of this annoying Search? Sometime
when I browse to some sites like opensuse.org, firefox will report that
the website could not be found. But if i refresh the page, it shows as
normal. Of course this is very annoying coz i need to refresh most of the
time ... i am using opensuse 11.1 64 bit