Re: [opensuse] SUSE Studio - When?
  • From: Larry Stotler <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:21:04 -0500
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This is already possible to do with the Build Service and osc, ask on the
buildservice mailing list for details.
But Studio has a much nicer interface...

Yeah. Time is another factor. I've got way too much going on. I'm
not even sure when the 11.2 testing is gonna start. AND, I have to
take my son skiing next weekend(not me tho - gonna go hiking with the
Scout Master). That will kill anytime to get anything done that
weekend....

Also, is there going to be support for x86-64 and ppc(really could use
ppc more than anything)? From what I have seen, only i386 is
supported now.

Sorry, no idea on your other questions,

Who's in charge of that project? The wiki page didn't give much info.
Do they have a mailing list?

Thanx