[opensuse] Gnome/GTK one-click-behaviour
  • From: "M. Skiba" <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:02:37 +0100
A similar topic on this ML made me wonder if it's possible to change the
GTK/Gnome-App behaviour to a single-click-behaviour (like KDEs default
behaviour).

I'm used to it, but my parents get confused from times to times "huh, why do
I've to do a double click now? Everywhere else I just need one click", I've
already asked a few gnomers and searched in the gnome settings, but didn't
found something that would modify that behaviour - any ideas?

This topic might have some flame potential (I see the old double click therad
is still going on for some reason), so please be aware of what you say and
keept it short & friendly - this is about helping non-linux people to get
used to Linux :)

Regards
Michael
(Happy new year?! :) )