Re: [opensuse] (OT) Charter Communications - refusal to correct a bill
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:28:50 +1100
Tony Alfrey wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
<snip>

Maybe I could ask kere about my satelite dish getting rusty due to
the sea breeze, there sure is some kind soul here that works with EM
coatings :-P

Use WD-40

WD-40 is almost totally useless because it is predominantly kerosene.

Ciao.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the