[opensuse] grub and the march of the penguins
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:03:58 +0100
When I boot the pc, I have noticed that I don't always get the same
background in Grub.

Most of the times it's a standard opensuse green background, a bit
boring but with stylish gradients.

But sometimes I get cute little animated pinguins in an antarctic
landscape. It looks like a level from pingus (you know, the lemmings clone).

After reading menu.lst, I think that gfxmenu is taking care of the
background. I'm curious why it isn't always the same.

--
Amedee