Re: [opensuse] (OT) Charter Communications - refusal to correct a bill
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:53:24 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2009-01-25 at 12:11 -0600, Duaine & Laura Hechler wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Sunday, 2009-01-25 at 10:56 -0600, Duaine & Laura Hechler wrote:

Dumped Charter for refusal to correct a bill - even after going to the
VP Steve

I wonder what this has to do with Linux or openSUSE?

So, I guess you missed the "(OT)" in the subject line !!!

No, I did not.

Basically, it's a warning to check your bill (charter users) and make
sure your not getting screwed.

Reading glasses ?

Well, I have no idea what your charter is. A charter flight? The constitution laws your king has to abide by? >:-)

I'm quite tolerant with off-topics, but they at least have to have something to do with Linux, Suse, Novell, computers... at least something. Like problems with your router to connect linux to internet with some ass of an ISP. Or that some goverment wants to push opensource (or not).

But that somebody wants to charge you a bill for a service you did not ask... that's too much. Perhaps you should subscribe to a consumers mail list.

Maybe I could ask kere about my satelite dish getting rusty due to the sea breeze, there sure is some kind soul here that works with EM coatings :-P

(no please, don't! Just kidding)

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.