Re: [opensuse] (OT) Charter Communications - refusal to correct a bill
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:27:18 +0100
Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Sunday January 25 2009, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
Duaine & Laura Hechler schreef:
Gosh - one OT post a year and I get slammed.

Gosh - one traffic violation a year and I get a speeding ticket.
Same thing.

Wow. Where do you live? Around here, you pretty much have to ram a
police car to be issued a vehicle code citation.

I can only agree with Amedees assertion - one violation and I get a
ticket. If it's bad enough, I get an official warning and when it's
really bad I get to deposit my license for a while. All of those come
accompanied by hefty fines and admin fees.

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, Zürich