Re: [opensuse] OK, .. how does one get rid of 'locked' desktop items?
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:06:16 +0100
L. V. Lammert schreef:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Randall R Schulz wrote:

It's just one thing after another, isn't it?

Please don't use your mail software's "Reply" command when you're
actually starting a new topic. That leads to what we call "thread
hijacking." If you want the convenience of having the To: address
filled in automatically when posting to lists, configure you mail
client or address book to do so directly.

Well, .. before you bitch about it, better explain what constitutes
hijacking in this email: