Re: [opensuse] Wireless question with kde
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:50:41 +0100
Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 15:54:49 schrieb Low Kian Seong:
Talking about wireless, when I am using kde-3.5.x how do I get it to
list down all the available wireless ssids instead of only listing
them down in the dialog when I try to add a wireless connection?

As others have already pointed out, that's the way it is supposed to work.

knetworkmanager4 does it as you want it, however it is still under heavy
development. There are packages in the buildservice, in case you want to try
them, but be warned and keep knm3 around!

Sven