[opensuse] plasmoids and compiz-fusion
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:21:57 -0700
ref:
opensuse 11.1
kde 4
compiz-fusion

Q is there a way to keep an open plasmoid only in one side of the cube?

I use plasmoids but I do not want to have a plasmoid open in every side
of the polyhedron. Some are OK like Lancelot Launcher etc but it should
be a way where we can choose it. For example using compiz and Emerald I
have a button on the title bar that allows me to have the application in
one or in all the sides. This is a very useful feature. OTOH suppose you
load the plasmoid dictionary why do I want the dictionary open in every
side?

-=terry=-