Re: [opensuse] RFC: Tabbed Browsing for Packages
  • From: Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:29:57 +0100
On Freitag, 23. Januar 2009, Randall R Schulz wrote:
Should this change be implemented, would it be available in the
character-mode (curses) form of YaST?

The NCurses package selector is independent of that. That's one of the few
parts of YaST2 where we (at some point) decided to make different
implementations for the GUI and the text mode versions -- so we can implement
more fancy things, not being restricted by what can reasonably be done in
text mode.

CU
--
Stefan Hundhammer <sh@xxxxxxx> Penguin by conviction.