Re: [opensuse] Firefox 3.0.5 and mplayerplug-in 3.55
Donald D Henson wrote:
(opensuse 11.1)

Is anyone else having problems using mplayerplug-in with Firefox? I've
indicated mplayerplug-in in the Firefox applications preferences but
when I try to play a video, I get a dialog box asking me if I want to
open with Banshee or other... If I go to other, I get pointed to my home
folder. (Streaming video works just fine.) Any suggestions appreciated.

I'm assuming you have the plugin installed?

Type - in the address bar - about:plugins.

Do you see the mplayer plugin?

Also, in Edit > Preferences > Applications, do you have programs loaded
for various media?

Just curious - you on KDE 3.5 or something else?