Re: [opensuse] What's up with Novell's website?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:20:31 -0800
On Wednesday January 21 2009, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> [01-21-09 09:49]:
Generally, I'm not very persuaded by arguments about "wasted
bandwidth."

In today's context it is merely a deragotory comment but certainly
would be a prominent factory to someone on dialup. :^)

Dial-what?
What-up?
What-what?

Which reminds me, I've got to keep leaning on my dad to get broadband
Internet service, now that they got cable TV to deal with the digital
switch-over.

--
Patrick Shanahan

Randall Schulz