[opensuse] OpenSuSE 11.1 Installation Partitioner
  • From: Lucky Leavell <susemisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:25:20 -0500 (EST)
I am trying to do a fresh install of 11.1 over 11.0 after a failed upgrade in place but I want to preserve (reuse) may current partition setup. I choose the Experts Menu and it looks fine. Then I choose "Import Mount Points" and again it works fine but instead of using this setup reverts to the automatic partitioning and nothing I try seem to work. I have had no problem like this in the past.

Any ideas as to why it is acting stubborn?

(This is my desktop system. My server is also 11.0 and I am afraid to try it until this is resolved.)

Thank you,
Lucky Leavell