[opensuse] Problem with Konqueror 4.1.96
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:36:18 -0700
ref
opensuse 11.1
kde 4.1.96 (KDE 4.2 RC1)"release 78.1"

Q. If you are running kde 4 can you see with Konqueror this site

http://www.ridingwithrobots.org/blog/?p=1541

In my case is a black screen.
I can see it well if under konqueror4 -> File/open with Konqueror/KDE3
or with Firefox it is also OK.

I have change many of the setups without effect. Otherwise Konqueror4 is
working well.

This is interesting. One of the old widget I used to love was
ridewihtrobots for kde3 but about 3 months ago stop updating. Now I am
using kde4 and the plasmoids accept the MacOS widgets. One of the
widgets is ridewithrobots. It works great. Whenever you want to see the
image and info associated with i,-t, you just click on the plasmoid and
opens konqueor and you should see the image. Of course in my case is
black. I know the way to get around is to make another browser the
default but first I wan to be sure I am not missing something in the
konqueror setup.

TIA

-=terry=-