[opensuse] PCI wireless card?
  • From: Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:54:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a PCI (or USB, I suppose) wireless network card (802.11g)
that definitely works, out of the box, in OpenSuSE 11.0 / 11., and is still
available to buy1?

The various HCLs list a bunch of stuff that's old, and claims I should have no
problems with some older devices (prism2-based) I have that simply aren't
working :(

Many thanks,
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz