Re: [opensuse] adding PTR (DNS) using Yast
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:24:34 -0600
Lukas Ocilka wrote:
David C. Rankin wrote:
James D. Parra wrote:
Hello,

Is there a place in Yast to add the reverse lookup address?

Many thanks,

James
James,

You can double check what yast does against:

http://ecstasy.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE-server.php#bind

I always just set the zones up in a text editor. I'm sure yast does a
good
job, but I've got so used to just moving the zone files or cutting and
pasting
new ones that I've never tried yast.

Hi,

http://ecstasy.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE-server.php#bind
Error 403, Access forbidden!

Lukas,

Damn, I thought I had that fixed! Well, at least 1/2 the world can get
it... Currently the site is back on the 10.3 server that must still have a
reject problem with some IPs.

Ahah! I found it. Lukas, can you give it another try. Use:

http://www.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE-server.php#bind

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC