Re: [opensuse] How to clean up /var/cache/zypper/RPMS ?
  • From: Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:12:23 +0100
* Amedee Van Gasse (amedee@xxxxxxxxx) [20090118 15:19]:
Rodney Baker schreef:

From the command line, as root, zypper clean will remove all downloaded
rpms.

According to our zypper developer its all or nothing with the current
version. And it's not clear if there ever will be a way to do so. He has yet
to see plausible use cases for a package cache.

And after trying it, I found out that it did *not* remove the rpms of
the packages I installed manually. Neither did zypper clean --all.

That might be worth a bug report in bugzilla.

Philipp