Re: [opensuse] screensaver during video
  • From: Sylvester Lykkehus <zly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:22:03 +0100
On 2009-01-20 15:47, Randall R Schulz wrote:
As of no later than openSUSE 10.3, the KPowersave tray applet comes with a pre-defined "Presentation" scheme which inhibits the initiation of the screen saver. Not as good, I suppose, as the application putting that scheme or its equivalent into effect itself, it's better than having to remember to hit a modifier key or move the mouse.

SMPlayer has such an option in Preferences -> General -> Video -> "Disable screensaver". I have no idea if it works though, i use the power button when i want to save the screen :-)

Randall Schulz

Sylvester Lykkehus