Re: [opensuse] openSUSE Devel-Kernel Repositories
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:16:36 +0000
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday 20 January 2009 12:57:45 Rui Santos wrote:

Hi all,

There used to be builds of recent Kernels, including RC's on
openSUSE Repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_Factory/

There hasn't been a build of 2.6.28.x or 2.6.29-rcx, ever. I can
recompile my own Kernel if needed but, if find an already pre-compiled
rpm, I'll use it. Does anyone know of a repository that has this kind of
Kernel's ?

head is still the 2.6.27 version and will eventually be released as online
update for openSUSE 11.1 - once it passes all our SLE11 tests...

The ftp repository that Dave mentions as also a HEAD_STAGING area. That is
the kernel of the day for the next version, it contains 2.6.29rc2 right now
but the merge is not finished yet.

If you have further questions or comments, please ask on the openSUSE kernel
mailing lists,

Thanks Andreas. My next questions related to openSUSE Kernel, will be
placed on that ML.

Andreas

Rui

--