Re: [opensuse] SuSE 11 64 bit problem with Epson printer __SOLVED
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:49:15 -0700
On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 21:52 +0000, Clive Rogers wrote:
Found a solution to the problem with the printer.

I opened Yast and highlighted the printer.
Opened the Configure and in the location space which was empty I put the name
of the computer where the printer is attached to.

Now I can print thanks to -=terry(Denver)=- ? Sorry if that is not your
name.

I re-read your post about using the 631 port and noticed that you put Ian in
the location space. Here I wondered if this was the name of the computer
where your printer was so exchanged Ian for my computer name.

Great Clive glad I could help you.

-=terry=-