Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 and screen savers.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:04:34 -0500
James Knott wrote:
Fred A. Miller wrote:
Bless you, Frederick.

It would appear that Patrick is sometimes allowed to use the computer in
the nursing home's geriatric ward. The above was one such occasion.

Well, he's a few yrs. old than you, and quite a bit older than me,

I hear his first computer was an abacus. ;-)

No, actually all he had to work with was his cave walls. He was born
LONG BEFORE "Mobley Dick," who was Mobey's great, great, great...etc.,
etc., grandfather. ;)

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."