Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 and screen savers.
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:53:26 -0500
* Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx> [01-19-09 11:27]:

By the time we were allowed to use calculators in exams they changed
the questions so that computation was no longer a key factor.

calculators, I assume you are talking about the mechanical multi rowed
one armed adding machines? Past that everything required much money,
large climate controlled rooms that were somewhat difficult to carry
to class....