Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 and screen savers.
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:00:25 +1100
Fred A. Miller wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Oh what a blessing it would be if someone could tell me how to stop oS
11.0 *AND* 11.1 in its KDE configuration - be it 3.x or 4.x - to
**STOP** blanking my desktops' (VideoSonic) LCD screens!

Sounds like you should set the bios not to blank your screen and get
another distro as a cure for your psychosis which is surely
responsible for your continued bed-wetting.

Patrick, it has NOTHING to do with the BIOS!! I have the same crap on
just about EVERY boxen I have 11.1 running on...NO similarity in
hardware...desktops and laptops.

Fred

Bless you, Frederick.

It would appear that Patrick is sometimes allowed to use the computer in
the nursing home's geriatric ward. The above was one such occasion.

Ciao.

--
"With the portion of mankind that is above average one may speak of higher
things; with those below it, one may not."