Re: [opensuse] Kde 4.2 panel is just not usable
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:56:51 -0500
Clayton said the following on 01/18/2009 09:20 AM:
It goes thought the motions of the download and in the list of
download-ABLE it marks them as 'installed' but they don't appear in the
real list. I don't know if something is missing or this is an access
control issue and don't know where I should look to investigate further.

Are you running KDE 4.1.96 from the factory repository? or the 4.1
from the 11.1 repository? There is a big difference, and the symptoms
you describe sound exacly like what I experienced with the 4.1 from
the DVD/11.1 repos.

From the DVD.
As you can see from my other posting, I've just tried installing the
factory version and got the message about the plasmoids being uninstallable.

--
Teo torriatte konomama iko
Aisuruhito yo