Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 and screen savers.
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:26:46 -0500
On Sunday 18 January 2009 09:27:55 am Clayton wrote:
Oh what a blessing it would be if someone could tell me how to stop oS
11.0 *AND* 11.1 in its KDE configuration - be it 3.x or 4.x - to
**STOP** blanking my desktops' (VideoSonic) LCD screens!

You can get to it from the personal settings version of Yast.. That sequence
is somewhat confusing but it goes like this ...

Personal Settings the menu says Hardware ---> Display: uncheck the bloody
checkbox.

HTH

How is one to ever have the desire to be better, do better, grow and become
the star children we wereall born to be? Competition is NOT a four letter
word.
The Strongest steel must go thru the fire. ( Dickens )