Re: [opensuse] Kde 4.2 panel is just not usable
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:20:46 +0100
It goes thought the motions of the download and in the list of
download-ABLE it marks them as 'installed' but they don't appear in the
real list. I don't know if something is missing or this is an access
control issue and don't know where I should look to investigate further.

Are you running KDE 4.1.96 from the factory repository? or the 4.1
from the 11.1 repository? There is a big difference, and the symptoms
you describe sound exacly like what I experienced with the 4.1 from
the DVD/11.1 repos.

C.