Re: [opensuse] How to clean up /var/cache/zypper/RPMS ?
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:18:12 +0100
Rodney Baker schreef:
On Sunday 18 January 2009 23:43:52 Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

What I have not yet found, is the Suse alternative for "aptitude
autoclean" delete only out-of-date package files but keep current ones.

From the command line, as root, zypper clean will remove all downloaded rpms.

According to the man page, that will remove *all* rpms, not only those
that are out-of-date.
And after trying it, I found out that it did *not* remove the rpms of
the packages I installed manually. Neither did zypper clean --all.

Kind regards,

Amedee Van Gasse