Re: [opensuse] How to install Google Earth?
  • From: George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:29:48 +0800
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Saturday January 17 2009, George Olson wrote:

Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Saturday January 17 2009, George Olson wrote:

Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you installed a 3D-accelerated driver for your video card?

No I don't think I have installed that. How do I do that?

Start here:

<http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories>

And look for nVidia or ATI, depending on which vendor's card you have:

<http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories#NVIDIA_drivers>
<http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories#ATI_Video_drivers>

I don't know that I have either one. My driver says "mobile intel (R)
965 express chipset".

I will try looking for that and see what happens
Randall Schulz