Re: [opensuse] [OT] How to use Suse Enterprise Linux 9 not to use CD
  • From: "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:33:16 -0500
On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 17 January 2009 08:14:26 am Chuck Payne wrote:
Does anyone know where I can point my SEL9 to online repo, so that I
don't have to use CD. I am offsite and can't get a hold of the people
to insert and switch CD's for me.

If you have all the online repos enabled then you can just disable the CD/DVD
or remove it from the list or repos for your system.

That what I am really asking is where do I turn on the online repos for SLE9?