Re: [opensuse] Tutorial : openSUSE Network Installation with PXE Boot
  • From: Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:00:51 +0100
Am Samstag 17 Januar 2009 04:36:59 schrieb Masim "Vavai" Sugianto:
I've written a network installation or upgrading guide with a small
script called setupgrubfornfsinstall [0] earlier this month. It's help
a lot on my work : upgrading openSUSE 10.3 and 11.0 workstation into
latest version openSUSE 11.1.

[...]

Really nice work. I have done a similiar setup two weeks ago. In your
tutorial, I have found valuable information to make it work even better.
Thanks.

Would be nice to have this in the opensuse wiki, where it can be found easier
and where it is easier to print it (mediawiki does a good job in this
respect).

Herbert