Re: [opensuse] Dolphin and File Selectio howto?
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:45:07 +0100
Am Samstag, 17. Januar 2009 14:33:58 schrieb Teruel de Campo MD:
Under konqueror in suse 11 you can
Ctrl+A and it selects all. The same is in 11.1 with Dolphin.
Crtl + and there I can *.ogg and it will select in that directory all
the ogg files and so on.

You can do it already, so what are you asking for?

I have 3500 files in that directory with a mix of wav, ogg, mp4 and mp3.
I can do it using CLI but seems to be a basic function of a file manager
and I do not see it.

Filters might be what you are looking for. check the dolphin settings.
Another way is to sort by filetype.

Sven