[opensuse] How do I pipe to program in Evolution
  • From: Carl Spitzer <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:01:29 -0800
I have one person whose email comes in periodically from the list which
has bad headers making it appear blank until I check source. I can
filter the email but I need to pipe it to a program.

I need to know if this program can be Perl or Python and if I can use it
to correct the email or If it must be done in C, C++. Such that if the
email comes from this person I pipe it to the program and then continue
to process normally.

CWSIV